JNP

podcast

Isles, Avs and Caps Concepts

The season is over and now it's time to relax and forget about hockey for 2 months.....Haha! Yeah right! Now we get the draft and free agency on July 1st. Not to mention the new sweaters that will be revealed throughout the summer (or leaked info?) Plus rumours of struggling American teams moving to hockey starved Canadian cities and concepts for those teams. For myself, I don't actually accept that it is "off-season" until sometime in mid-August.

Moving forward, I think it is a pretty safe bet that the Islanders will be releasing this jersey at their draft party next weekend.
New York Islanders new road jersey
I forgot I had this jersey. It is from the old template I used. There are some across the web who want to see Colorado's Big Foot logo make its way onto a jersey as the main crest. I am not one of those people, however I did make a concept featuring said logo as the main crest.
Colorado Avalanche concept
The last concept features the Caps' "weagle". Washington won't have a 3rd jersey anytime soon, but we can continue to create concepts. They're usually blue and this one is no different.
Washington Capitals concept
Also, I encourage everyone to check out PuckDrawn's Grand Rapids Griffins logo/jersey contest. The winner will have their jersey worn for the New Year's Eve game and get their very own jersey. My concept is ready yet not likely to win. I'll post it when I have put the slight finishing touches on it and have submitted it.
Isles, Avs and Caps Concepts Reviewed by Ryan on June 19, 2010 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Glen said...

I like the Bigfoot concept. Sadly, we'll never see a "weagle" jersey.

All Rights Reserved by Jersey Nerds Podcast © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

(c)2018 HockeyJerseyConcepts.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.