JNP

podcast

Concepts, Woo hoo!

I start today's concepts with a quick update to what I would do with Montreal's Heritage Classic sweater.
Montreal Canadiens Heritage Classic concept
That is all on the matter.

Tex sent in some more of his concepts. Two of which were these Atlanta Thrashers jerseys.
Atlanta Thrashers concept
Atlanta Thrashers concept
I'm not so sure about the shoulder yolkes, but I do like the arm striping. It has a 70's feel to it, which is great in a time of retro jerseys. However, the dark blue on the home jersey I would switch for their powder blue. I would like to see that logo take a more prominent role on their uniforms.

Next I created a Minnesota Wild sweater.
Minnesota Wild concept
I was inspired by the sublimated print on Team USA's and Russia's Olympic sweaters. I also really like the nature scene in the logo and I wanted to use it further.

To close out, Jack (Goal Line Design) did up a couple jersey sets;
Tampa Bay Lightning jersey set
...and I can't believe I'm posting this
Ottawa Senators jersey set
I like the striping on Tampa's home and road uni's. Ottawa's alternate reminds me of Team Canada's black alternate from earlier this decade.
Team Canada jersey
I usually like shoulder yolkes, but not on these Sens jerseys.

That's all for now. Feel free to comment and/or send in any concept art you may have.
Concepts, Woo hoo! Reviewed by Ryan on August 05, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Jersey Nerds Podcast © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

(c)2018 HockeyJerseyConcepts.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.