JNP

podcast

Worst of the 70's

Our next entry of the Worst Jersey of the 70's Tournament is from myself.I want to like that yellow Seals jersey, but I just can't. The purple version of the Kings jersey I love, but they yellow with the yellow pants was terrible. The Rangers just didn't even try. The Nordiques looks like a boys pajama top you would find one's mom buying at Wal-Mart because it's $5.

If you want to submit your collage of worst jerseys of the 70's, submit it to;
concepts@hockeyjerseyconcepts.com

*I move this week, so please excuse me if there is a lack of posts in coming week or two.
Worst of the 70's Reviewed by Ryan on September 20, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Jersey Nerds Podcast © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

(c)2018 HockeyJerseyConcepts.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.