JNP

podcast

Non-competition Concepts

With the concept comp's going on I haven't posted any of the other jerseys I have been sent. So, here we go!

Brian sent in this Nordiques concept.
Quebec Nordiques conceptBrian informed me that it is based on a french canadian series called "La série Montreal Québec".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04dAHp2X-uI&feature=related

Jack sent in these concepts...
Boston Bruins conceptThis is based on their old heritage jersey posted below the image.

Washington Capitals conceptThat red jersey would be a great 3rd! Simple, but not too simple and sticking with their unique striping tendency.

Connor sent in a great set of Canucks jerseys
Vancouver Canucks conceptVancouver Canucks conceptVancouver Canucks conceptI love the retro look of these! Great to see the full body Johnny Canuck on a jersey.

Finally, during the summer I was sent a whole lot of images and marks pertaining to the Winter Classic. I haven't had anywhere to post them so I will post them now. The first one, I added the jerseys to. It is being used on various merchandise.
Non-competition Concepts Reviewed by Ryan on November 11, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Jersey Nerds Podcast © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

(c)2018 HockeyJerseyConcepts.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.