JNP

podcast

Glen's NHL Rebrand Part V

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! It's cold here, so to get your mind off the "winter blues" I have two warm-weather concepts for you.

FLORIDA- The red is back, and the baby blue is dead. I used the head from inside the circle logo, but added whiskers, changed the eyes, and made it yellow. The pre-Edge home and road jerseys come back, and a more traditional look is used for the third. An updated full-body Panther is featured on the alternate jersey.

LOS ANGELES- Something that I really wanted to do with this series was to re-introduce colour. The Kings had a beautiful purple jersey, but they canned it when the Edge system was introduced. I brought back the hem stripes and put the shield logo on the third.

MINNESOTA- They tried to make up for their mistake by reintroducing a green alternate, but the answer was staring them in the face all along. If you haven't figured out yet, I hate all things circle logos and wordmarks, so I have rid the Wild of both. The old green road jersey returns, and the red jersey becomes the third once again. The M from the script logo is used instead of the circle logo, and is also featured on one of the shoulders.
There will not be a Rebrand post next Wednesday, as I am starting my second semester of college, and I still have to make Nashville and New Jersey.

Glen's NHL Rebrand Part V Reviewed by Glen Cuthbert on December 29, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Jersey Nerds Podcast © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

(c)2018 HockeyJerseyConcepts.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.