JNP

podcast

Concepts...In no particular order

I'll start with a Winter Classic concept...no I'm just kidding. I think I've done enough of those for now.

Actually, the first concept I have comes from Brian. He has created a Minnesota Wild jersey if they were to play in the 1980's.
Minnesota Wild concept
You gotta love the colours and the simplified logo! I wonder how this would sell now as a retro jersey? I think it would be a pretty cool collectors sweater just like the Scouts or Oakland Seals.

We haven't heard anything about the Preds full-time switch to their checkerboard uniform. In fact we haven't heard much about anything regarding new jerseys! Well to tide us over, I made a white Nashville Predators checkerboard jersey.
Nashville Predators concept
It's probably nothing you haven't seen before, but I just felt like doing something Nashville. It will be interesting to see how they incorporate the checkerboard into the white jersey. Will it act as the stripes or will it be surrounded by other stripes? Any thoughts?

...and just because they gave Weber the 09-10 home sweater when they gave him the C, doesn't mean that they are not switching (IMO).

Along the lines of jersey news, I wonder if the Devils will once again throw on the red and green sweaters for St. Patty's day? We know they will never have an alternate, but it would be nice to see a throwback once a year.

Talking about the Devils, I have had this concept laying around for a while.
New Jersey Devils concept
It's nothing extraordinary and that's why I haven't posted it until now. The striping is based off of their old red and green home whites.

Another Devils concept came in from Jack.
New Jersey Devils concept
He's taken the current pattern and switched it to black. The key is what he's done with the logo. You can find a tonne more of Jack concepts on his blog, Goal Line Design. He updates it frequently so go check it out.

Comments are always encouraged as are concepts or if you just fell like telling me that I suck.

concepts@hockeyjerseyconcepts.com
Concepts...In no particular order Reviewed by Ryan on July 29, 2010 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Goal Line Design said...

awesome! Love everything!
Thanks again!

All Rights Reserved by Jersey Nerds Podcast © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

(c)2018 HockeyJerseyConcepts.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.