JNP

podcast

Long Island Fishsticks

With the uniforms in the NHL becoming very retro oriented, I was thinking of some old jerseys to make "new" again. Which led to thoughts of old bad jerseys. Which brought back memories of the Might Ducks Wild Wing sweater and Dallas's proposed gold jersey.
How, I thought, could I take a really bad jersey and make it average (at best). So I focused in on the Islanders' fishstick captain. Here's what I came up with
New York Islanders concept
Some may have already seen this over at Sportslogos.net concept forum. Comments and critiques are definitely welcome on this one.
Long Island Fishsticks Reviewed by Ryan on July 02, 2010 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Travis Green and Darius Kasparitus! Ahhh... good times.

All Rights Reserved by Jersey Nerds Podcast © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

(c)2018 HockeyJerseyConcepts.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.