JNP

podcast

COTW Winner Announced...

The winner of COTW October 3-9 is Avi with his Columbus Blue Jackets concept. Here are the results of the vote:

Avi - 4
Tex - 3
Kevin - 1

You can see the winning entry on the CONCEPT OF THE WEEK page.

Also, the 3rd Quarter Vote is ongoing until Thursday. Committee Members can email their vote in until then. Go to the 2011 COTY page to see the entrants.

I will update this post later today with new concepts...

EDIT

Today is the last day to vote for your Top 3 in the SKA St. Petersburg ReDesign.

Here are the concepts I promised earlier.

QUICK HITS

Edmonton Oilers concept (by Nevill)
Dallas Stars concept (by WinnipegJets96)


Ottawa Senators concept (by Brandon S.)I like the switcheroo that Brandon pulls here by switching the shoulder patches and TV numbers. That's about where I stop liking this one. I think the coloured yokes could have been left out and I don't think that the shield is good enough to be the primary crest.

Pittsburgh Penguins concepts (by Kevin)Just so everyone knows, Kevin is a Flyers fan and it ached his soul to make these! I really like the 3rd jersey. I also think that the home sweater would be better without a yoke. Kind of like how it was with the Robo-Penguin jerseys. The white had a yoke and the dark did not.

Columbus Blue Jackets concept (by Roger)I always like a Blue Jackets jersey that uses the same striping as the socks. I don't personally like the old Leafs font used. Maybe something that closer resembles the font in the logo might be better?

Dallas Stars concepts (by Brandon S.)I like how the script logo looks with the "mooterus" logo. Except I think Brandon has done a good job of cleaning it up. Even though the jerseys are Reebok cookie cutter jerseys, I think they go well with the football theme Dallas tries to sprinkle into their jerseys.

Heritage Classic concepts (by Mason H.)The Oilers jersey is an old WHA Alberta Oilers re-creation and the Canucks one is from their inaugural season. I would love the look of this game. I wonder when the next Heritage Classic might be? I think I heard that the Leafs put in a notice that they would like to host one for the 2017-18 season. That would be to celebrate 100 years of Toronto in the NHL (Arenas & St. Pats included).

Lahti Pelicans concepts (by Joni)This is a team from the Finnish league, SM-Liiga. According to the Wikipedia page, former NHL goalie Pasi Nurminen is part owner, head coach, and goalie coach. Phhh, sounds like a micro-manager to me! Apparently, the Pelicans are the only team in the Finnish league to have a 3rd jersey. You can check out their real jerseys HERE.
COTW Winner Announced... Reviewed by Ryan on October 16, 2011 Rating: 5

6 comments:

sam said...

love the pens jerseys

Glen Cuthbert said...

Pens jerseys for COTW

Tyler said...

Avi, pleas do a white one of those jackets jerseys. those are sick

Ricky Mazella said...

I haven't been able to see anything the past two days . . . no pix show up!

Avi said...

@tyler - ill do my best!

cody said...

joni's pelicans for cotw! love the sm-ligaa! next contest should definitely be a sm-ligaa redesign.

All Rights Reserved by Jersey Nerds Podcast © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

(c)2018 HockeyJerseyConcepts.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.